Partner Program For Kickstarters And Indiegogos
Boost Your Funding via our Ad Technology for Facebook Ads
We Charge 17-35% On Funds Directly Attributed To Our Efforts.
Risk free: We Pay For The Facebook Ads.
Main advantages of this program:
- Risk free: Green Inbox pays for the facebook ads. - You only pay (%) of what we bring-in. You don't pay (%) on funds we didn't bring-in. see example.
- This is not an exclusive contract. You can work with other marketing entities or cancel anytime.
- You pay once the campaign ends.
Example: Kickstarter Referral Table.
The campaigner pays the fee (%) only on the records marked in yellow.
Terms & Conditions
1. The terms in this page reflects the agreement between (A) Green Inbox (i.e. marketing services) and the (B) campaigner, which is the official representative of the crowdfunding campaign (i.e. the "campaigner")
2. Green Inbox will market the campaign (Kickstarter, Indiegogo or other) on behalf of the campaigner, and in return will receive 35% of funds raised through Green Inbox.
Note: only funds related to Green Inbox are taken into account.
3. IP: Green Inbox can use the campaign's intellectual property (logo, slogan, brand name, etc.) for promotional and marketing purposes.
4. Data: Green Inbox can view and use all campaign-related data such as referrers, backer report, and Google analytics etc.
Termination & Exclusive
5. Both parties may terminate this agreement via email. In this case, Green Inbox will stop all marketing efforts within 2 business days. Campaigner is still obligated to the Payment (section 7) and Permissions (section 4).
6. This is not an exclusive contract. The campaigner can work with other marketing entities as long as this contract is held.
7. The campaigner agrees to pay 35% of the funds raised (by and with the help of Green Inbox).
8. A setup fee of $100 will be paid by the campaigner upfront. Note: This fee applies for kickstarter campaigns that already met their goal and reached 1,000 backers. Otherwise, setup fee can be higher. Feel free to reach out and ask a quote: partners [at] greeninbox.com.
DisclaimerTerms may change, and can be different from campaign to campaign.
How do I join the program? Do I Qualify?Please contact us by email so we can check if you qualify to join the program.
Please also include a link to your campaign in the email so we can review this.
You can contact us by using the email: partners [at] greeninbox.com.
Alternative ProgramSince this program is usually overbooked, we also offer an alternative program for facebook ads
End of Terms & Conditions
See Success Stories
Frequently asked questionsHow can we track the funds raised through Green Inbox? Green Inbox will use dedicated referral URLs so the campaigner can track the funds through the campaign dashboard. The campaigner pays commission only on the funds raised through Green Inbox (needless to say, campaigner does not pay commission on the rest of the funds). What channels are you using to market the campaign? Green Inbox offers the following marketing channels:
- Facebook ads
- Press coverage
- Emails to opt-in serial backers
- Cross promotion
- Inbound marketing
- Lead generation
Who pays for the facebook ads? Green Inbox pays for the facebook ads and any other costs involved.
Do you support Indiegogo inDemand? Yes. But the framework is different. Feel free to reach out for a quote: partners [at] greeninbox.com.